WVM incident this afternoon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me and mrs d went out for a spin this afternoon. The first part go's along a road with a cycle path marked on the road surface which is broken up and full of crap so we were riding on the outer edge (wide road still with plenty of room for cars to pass). A white transit passes us with the driver shouting the usual 'get in the f'ing cycle lane' to which I respond with a one finger salute. He then slows and drives infront of us for a bit right over in the marked cycle lane, then more abuse as he drives off. I indicated that he should pull over and he did, here we go I thought, I pulled onto the pavement, propped the bike and headed for the van, he took his seat belt off and looked like he was getting out then changed his mind. I slapped his passenger window and gave him some verbal at which point he drove off.

We were just going to start off when i saw he was turning round up the road, didn't know what he might do so stayed on the pavement, he drove back down to us and slowed as he went by, leaning out the window taking a video with his phone, apparently he's reporting me to the police. I really hope he does.

cd365

Guru
So he will have a video of a male and female cyclist going in the opposite direction, awesome

Top Bottom