www.5339.co.uk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

manray

oups, sorry.
what do you want to know ?
I am not here to place a troll, but only to have information about a Uk dealer.
I am leaving in france and it's difficult for me to be confident in somebody i don't konw.
rgds

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
My apologies to you manray if my comments have offended. It was not my intention to do so.

The forum is a friendly place and you are most welcome. It is a good idea to give some basic details about yourself such as your cycling interests, how long you have been cycling and at what level sort of thing. It helps others form a mental picture and will help you to get the best from the forum when seeking advice.

OP
OP
M

manray

Don't worry, i am not offended.
I accept critics even on my bad english !! lol
I am not a competitor cyclist, i do it only for leisure around 5000kms per year.
In my country (cannes south of france) it is easy as the weather in always good.
Happy man you would say, yes i am !!.

Gerry Attrick

I am envious manray. Could you possibly send a parcel of good weather to the UK please?
I thought about going out for a ride today, but it has remained a thought. Its now spitting with rain and blowing a gale. Taking into account the windchill, my weatherstation tells me it feels 2 degrees centigrade:sad:

Gerry Attrick said:
I get suspicious when on the very first post, someone mentions a business. Is it not polite to introduce yourself to others first?

Sorry but thats a load of crap, someone finds this site and asks a question, so what, he didn't come here telling us that they were great or anything.

And for your info I've bought loads from them, never had a single problem at all, super fast service and I'll be using them again, so now here is blantent plug.... 5339 is a very good store and equal to any mainland UK online stores, but when you phone them you talk to someone who knows their business :boxing:

jay clock

Massive member
Manray, si tu veux de l'aide pour tes achats en UK, envoi-moi un PM (clique sur mon pseudo)

Je suis Anglais, mais j'ai passe pas mal de temps en France, dernierement entre 99 et 02 pas loins de toi a Mouans Sartoux!

J'ai appele 5339 - ils sont fiables je pense, ils ont un "vrai" magasin et je pense que tu peux commander en confiance.

Julian

Gerry Attrick

HeartAttack said:
Sorry but thats a load of crap, someone finds this site and asks a question, so what, he didn't come here telling us that they were great or anything.

And for your info I've bought loads from them, never had a single problem at all, super fast service and I'll be using them again, so now here is blantent plug.... 5339 is a very good store and equal to any mainland UK online stores, but when you phone them you talk to someone who knows their business :boxing:
I bow to your superior knowledge HA, but I will still be suspicious of posters mentioning businesses on their first contact.:laugh:

jay clock

Massive member
I bow to your superior knowledge HA, but I will still be suspicious of posters mentioning businesses on their first contact

I have been chatting via PM with Manray - he is a 100% straight-up French cyclist considering spending £1250+ on a pair of wheels from a UK retailer and wants our advice. If a newbie's first post was "I recommend Joe Bloggs Cycles" I could understand your concern, but it wasn't, it was asking what we thought.

Top Bottom