X-Files

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Anyone remember seeing the episode titled 'Home' ?

I think that today I may have cycled through the village that was the set for said episode.

That, or it was the village where the innocent strangers have a car breakdown and they seek help from said village - but they never make it back alive because they've been eaten: or worse. :biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
like most us series, the first few are great, then the idea wears thin.

twin peaks was right to finish before it got rubbish.

lost should have come to a conclusion after 1 series, it just rambled on 'till i lost interest after that…

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
wafflycat said:

I think that today I may have cycled through the village that was the set for said episode.

That, or it was the village where the innocent strangers have a car breakdown and they seek help from said village - but they never make it back alive because they've been eaten: or worse. ;)

The joys of cycling in Norfolk :ohmy:

yenrod

alecstilleyedye said:
like most us series, the first few are great, then the idea wears thin.

twin peaks was right to finish before it got rubbish.

lost should have come to a conclusion after 1 series, it just rambled on 'till i lost interest after that…

Like everybody thought it has.

yenrod

wafflycat said:

That, or it was the village where the innocent strangers have a car breakdown and they seek help from said village - but they never make it back alive because they've been eaten: or worse. ;)

This reminds me of a film I seen once called the hills have eyes...

You do not want to see it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS CRAP

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

trustysteed said:
the one with three mutant brothers who were breeding with their mother who was under the bed?

lovely family.

That's the one!

Cycling through a *tiny* village in the middle of nowhere (even for Norfolk) a couple of male (I think) young humans (I think) suddenly cycled in front, appearing from a turning on the right. One had a perfectly spherical head, with tiny eyes, tiny nose, tiny mouth, topped with a sort of Kevin Keegan perm, had maniacal laughter was issuing forth from said spherical head. This and the others with it were all dressed in grubby olive green fleece-type garmets and all wearing muddy dirty wellies as they pedalled along in front. I swear that when the sphere looked back at me & my cycling companion, the head did not so much turn as *swivel*. A bit further along, were some adults. ODD, ODD, ODD... all again, in the grubby dull drab, fleecy-type uniforms and those wellies... One had hair which was the black & white of Cruella DeVille having been dragged through a hedge backwards and possibly not washed for a month.

A bit further along, just past the village, my cycling companion & I had to stop as a large flat-bed lorry carrying some sort of agricultural equipment was reversing down the lane which was of a narrower width than the flat-bed lorry. We wondered if our end was near. But we managed to escape.

The whole experience was utterly surreal and most odd. ;)

mr Mag00

rising member
name and shame

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Well, after yesterday's 52km which included a foray through the village of the undead, I've just got back from a bracing and invigorating 50km cycle ride through some delightful parts of Norfolk which did not include the village of the undead. Today's ride & yesterday's are like chalk & cheese.

Edit: forgot to add that towards the end was a glorious sound in the air. Looked up and there was a small aircraft zooming along: looked like something World War II

Top Bottom