Xero 650c wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyh

Veteran
Ok, here we have a lovely pair of Xero Lite XR 650 wheels, Shimano freehub.

image.jpg

These were purchased from Zepnat last year, and have seen only circuit use by my daughter - clocking up approx 500 miles.
Brake tracks in excellent condition as are hubs.

Fitted with Continental GP4000S tyres and Continental tubes.

Currently there is an 8 speed 13-25 (I think) cassette on them and the buyer is welcome to it.

All in £85, wheelset, tubes, tyres and cassette.

Would be a great purchase to go with the Triban 3 which I also have listed :smile:
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/triban-3-red-48c.163923/

Cheers

Johnny

(Wheels near Bath)

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
What weight are the wheels please?

Also, are you OK to post them?

Thanks.

I have a pair of Xero Lites on one of my bikes, great wheels.

No idea what the weight of the 650s is but the 700s were one of the lightest I could find within the price category when I bought them a few years ago.

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
Hiya, I'll weigh them this eve if that's ok? I know they were as light as I could find at the time.

Posting them no problem, I have a wheel box so just cover the cost if that's good?

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
What weight are the wheels please?

Also, are you OK to post them?

Thanks.
OK, just back from a day at the beach, but to give you some idea on figures...
Quoted weights are Front 694g, Rear 1006g, tires 205g each - tubes, not sure :smile:

I promise to get the scales out, and I will confirm the above as best I can in a few mins :smile:

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
OK, have kind of weighted the front wheel (say kind of as my digital scales arent working so I had to use Mrs Johnnys old kitchen scales - dont tell!!!)

Weight for the front wheel with tire/tube came out just over 1000g, so I would think the given weights are close but a little under. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom