Yay, my new pump works and new inept world record

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
So I was out riding in the snow snowing and it not being the warmest of days and I come across a cyclist huddled on the corner of a road fiddling around with a presta lock. Instead of a large crowd or a grunt of acknowledgement that they didn't need any help they did seem to be moving a bit like a supercooled person. So tube and my new pump arrive but it is quite cold so I'm worried of it ending up like a cyclist's version of a Wilfred Owen poem. Two strangers work in partial unison with thumbs becoming intertwined with rim and rubber and a sight never to be repeated a three minute tyre change and up to a very respectable 70psi. Had a pretty good ride too, although I think I need to actually buy some thermals.

marin wore his winter gear last time we went out...Dulce in front, with topcat adding the Decorum.
29diykn.jpg

Be careful what you do with your new pump marin - in case you get an overinflated sense of self. ;)

topcat1 said:
That looks like the Strines ride, wasn't the last ride whitstable?

Yes. I said..."marin wore his winter gear last time we went out" :biggrin:

And with your fancy Dan stuff on Dave, you look like something out of CSI Peckham...;) (Hope your wrist is getting on ok)

Oh sorry - nice pump epic marin!:biggrin:

Top Bottom