Yay! My pressie from me to me arrived!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
When my nearest & dearest miss the heaviest of hints and fail to get me the pressies I want, it falls to me to make good.

This year in the form of:

1609354032679.png

Love these gloves, and I'll be sad to bin the old ones - all the more so because the leather padded palms are still absolutely sound - but there's no getting round the fact that the webbing is shot to hell and the velcro straps barely grip at all. But if the last pair's anything to go by, these should be good for the next five or six years. :okay:

Now to break 'em in... :smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Fingerless mittens in December

rualexander

Legendary Member
Where did you get them?
I'm struggling to find crochet back mitts now to replace my Bontrager pair which are no longer made.
Are they cycling specific or also for other things like weightlifting and stuff? As that can make the design less good for cycling.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Where did you get them?
I'm struggling to find crochet back mitts now to replace my Bontrager pair which are no longer made.
Are they cycling specific or also for other things like weightlifting and stuff? As that can make the design less good for cycling.
I got them from these people - they're sold as wheelchair gloves, but I find them great for cycling.

Drago

Legendary Member
Couldn't you afford the fingers?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I saw a young man wandering around local streets in shorts, tee-shirt, and flip-flops the other day. No socks, gloves or hat! :eek:
a couple outside their house in the snow in jammies supping monster drinks and fags yesterday , still there nearly 2 hours later , nutters or to pished to notice the cold

Top Bottom