yeah i have decided!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
I said a while ago that I had to make some ideas about what I am doing after college, think I want to have a gap year now and go to somewhere like Oz land.

Can't wait now!! :biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Good girl. Have a plan and a good time. My son enjoyed NZ more than Oz for what it's worth.

TVC

Oz - do it.

I regret leaving it until I was 42, if I'd gone earlier I would have had no choice but to emigrate.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
I am determind to go there now, it's a year thing and i'll work over there for the time. Just slightly think I'll properly not want to go back to education then! But happily the parents are behind it!

rich p said:
Good girl. Have a plan and a good time. My son enjoyed NZ more than Oz for what it's worth.

Mine too! Particularly the 134metre bungee jumping :blush:
His favourite bit of all the 'tour' was Argentina and most of the South Americas. The only Spanish he speaks is San Miguel I think...
Have a great time working it all out kovu - and enjoy doing it!

Mr Pig

The girl I'm talking about did a bungee jump off a bridge, I guess it's just a 'must do' when you go there.

What was really funny was that her boyfriend couldn't believe it and said he could never do that. At the time he was working as a scaffolder on the Fourth Rail Bridge!!! I saw heart-stopping photos of him walking around on girders miles up in the air carrying scaffolding poles, no safety harness or sod all. But he wouldn't do a bungee jump! I mean...f***!!

I also thought it was totally amazing that he was utterly chilled out about his girlfriend going to Australia for a year with two other girls. I would've been well pissed off. He was fine though, when she got back they got married and they now live and work in Dubai.

Top Bottom