Yeee haaaaaa!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
:wacko::thumbsup::biggrin:That's it for me! Holiday time, from right now till 9th Jan! :blush::biggrin::thumbsup::biggrin:
Done most of that shopping stuff, and off to my home town on Friday/Saturday for a get together with folks I haven't seen in 25+ years ... should be a laugh, and the email banter in the last week or so has been promising. I'll only be in here intermittently over the next few weeks (ie not as much as when I'm ... er... working ;)), so HAPPY CHRISTMAS and festive yuletide felicitations to one and all Have a good 'un.:biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Lucky bugger - I'm off from Friday until the 7th, been a few years since I had two weeks off at Christmas - my new employers close over the period, and we've been given Monday as well this year, so only used 3 days annual leave for two weeks off..whooo

Lots of food and biking for me !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
In over Chrimbo - hate it.

TBH, I've never worked Christmas, until we got forced to last year by my ex. employer... even as a senior manager - no need to be in at all. Anyway... left 'em this year.... hence ex.

I usually feel I need a rest at this time of year ! And with young kids, it's important to be there, when given the opportunity !

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
hope santa pops something nice in your stocking fnaar :becool:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Uh, 'resting' in between jobs with the folks in France [interview in new year]....just lots of cooking really and as I cooked for up to 75 in my last job 10/12 is a breeze!. Hope Santa can get down your chimney Fnaar [fnaar..]

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Yeah lucky sod, I have to work all week and Monday. Still, I've booked 2 weeks off after that, I really can't wait. I'm soooooo overdue a holiday :cry:

Have a great one Fnaar ;)

as Michael Stipe said, "i'm outta here" see you all next year.

2125920010_5f3259650f_b.jpg

there, a nice seasonal sight

Top Bottom