1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh !

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 26 Feb 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

2. Renard

Renard Guest

Nice singletrack, cool video :tongue:

3. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

And I thought it was exciting going along the Uxbridge road at peak time. Great video.

4. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

that's nuts. is that what MTBers do these days? it's come on a bit from a rattly downhill section and some tree roots hasn't it?

5. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Old as the hills that one.

6. barq

barq Senior Member

Video always seems to flatten out gradients - I bet that is really steep in reality!

7. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Wow, glad I'm a roadie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Blimey - I can't go down hill like that - some seriously narrow 'bridges' or such like....but I can go uphill quicker than them.....

9. OP
    OP
    yenrod

yenrod Guest

Obviously DOM you'd do that in your UFO when your MTB'ing..:tongue:

Yuh like that aint ya in Manc'chester aint ya ! :biggrin:

10. simonali

simonali Über Member

Amazing skills some bikers have these days. How do you judge how fast to go to jump the gaps in the bridges?

I could no more ride a bike like that than I could drive a car like Sebastien Loeb!

11. jashburnham

jashburnham New Member

Mental those MTB'ers.

I'll stick to road thanks!

12. postman

postman Legendary Member

As a 58 year old Dawes Galaxy rider.That was awesome those wooden bridges .My oh my.

13. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I rode some of that "North Shore" (I believe the youngsters call it) stuff in Wales. It was probably as wide as the narrow side of a pallet. Now I reckon I could ride between two lines 30" apart all day if I had to, no problem at all. But when you put those two lines 5' in the air, ooooohhhhhhhhh:wacko: It all went very ropey indeed:blush: So nuff respeck, especially with all that jumpin, flippin 'eck, but I'll race em down the Gorge:evil:

14. magnatom

magnatom Guest

:biggrin: Wow! Hardcore dude (at least that's what I assume they would say!). I wonder if they think I'm hardcore when they look at my videos... ;)

:sad:

15. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

they probably think something that sounds a little like "Hardcore" if you say it fast enough!! ;)