Yeh no more driving after this week.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gromit

Über Member
Just 3 days of my old job left, driving to different sights has been getting me down.

I start my new job next week, so hopefully I will be able to cycle the 10 mile round tripe to work and back. Time to use my new challenge trike me thinks. I can't wait. ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Where are you going too? 10 miles round trip sounds just right....;)

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Skelton that's where the goodness girls are based, its probably more like 20 miles a day, however I'm not telling my legs that. They may give up. ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gromit said:
Skelton that's where the goodness girls are based, its probably more like 20 miles a day, however I'm not telling my legs that. They may give up. ;)

Skelton, just outside the ring road at rawcliffe bar? Just looked it up, 5 and a bit each way....:wacko:

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Its a little way past there, over the little bridge and out into the countryside. Its 10 miles exactly one way. Should be OK on the trike.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Wow, you must be very employable being able to get all these jobs in quick succession! Good for you. It's good you've been able to get back on the bike when there's still plenty of summer left.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gromit said:
Its a little way past there, over the little bridge and out into the countryside. Its 10 miles exactly one way. Should be OK on the trike.

Well, on that trike, you want to get out and play as much as possible! <envy>

;)

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
;) Correction I will be cycling to Strensall, not Skelton, that's 10 miles. Hopefully will turn up for work in the right place on Monday. :wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gromit said:
;) Correction I will be cycling to Strensall, not Skelton, that's 10 miles. Hopefully will turn up for work in the right place on Monday. :wacko:

Ah, that makes more sense for 10 miles...

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
HelenD123 said:
Wow, you must be very employable being able to get all these jobs in quick succession! Good for you. It's good you've been able to get back on the bike when there's still plenty of summer left.

Hiya Helen ;) I think its just luck and knowing the people I will be working for.

Off to my beekeeping course now :wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gromit said:
Hiya Helen :smile: I think its just luck and knowing the people I will be working for.

Off to my beekeeping course now :angry:

Buzz off then...

See you for curry tomorrow too?

asterix

Comrade Member
Gromit said:
:tongue: Correction I will be cycling to Strensall, not Skelton, that's 10 miles. Hopefully will turn up for work in the right place on Monday. ;)

Phew! I was going mad trying to figure out where the little bridge was out to Skelton..

Top Bottom