Yes I'm Old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
:welcome:

As far as getting back into cycling is concerned it has 2 main parts

a) get on a bike
b) ride it

you may need a extra bit at the start about "buy a bike" - in which case ignore all the advise and get one that you can ride - Local Bike Shops may be better at allowing test rides
no point in spending loads to start

and if you are old - and can afford it - look at ebikes - it is easier to get out and ride so you tend to go out more often and go further
all of which help the fitness more than going out once and feeling like you are dying for the next 3 days then not wanting to try again for another 3 weeks
IMO

Alex321

Veteran
Cheek!!
I seem to remember he has just bought a new suit - or something

and was looking for a new hat and monocle!!

very up-to-date is accy!!!

New, yes "Up to date", questionable!

He likes to dress in what was a good style in the middle of the last century. One can argue that type pf style is never out of date, but it really isn't up to date.

postman

Legendary Member
old and ugly.So today i was sat in the sunshine,when Mrs P asked do you fancy going out.Where .Well we will finish up in Whitby fish and chips for tea.Well off we went.Well Whitby was overcast windy and cold,and boy did i feel it.Chemo has left me feeling the cold more.Anyway we finished up having real nice fish and chips sat in a restaurant.Well before we left i popped in to the gents and a large mirror showed me how much my face has lost weight plus my scrawny chicken type neck.I flipping hate how i look,i have aged so badly since August.

Top Bottom