YESSSSSSSSSSsssssss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jake

I have broken the law at last!!! 30.8mph with slight headwind, slight uphill, and rucksack on back. Bring on the Triathlon next weekend. Come on!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Were you furiously peddling :rofl:?

yenrod

Jake said:
I have broken the law at last!!! 30.8mph with slight headwind, slight uphill, and rucksack on back. Bring on the Triathlon next weekend. Come on!

Well at least your 'going good' ! enjoy :rofl:

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

hehehe thanks thanks :evil: no was not peddeling too fast, good gears. Not like the annoying MTB'ers who kept jumping the lights then i would have to go pass them again with a smile on my face. Not sure i could do 35mph! unless downhill lolcan you get done on a bike then? wsa going to head to richamond park to get some laps in.

montage

God Almighty
Speed limits don't apply to bicycles - though you can be done for "dangerous cycling".

You will hit 35mph...just concentrate on your pedal strokes, make an extreme effort to get as aerodynamic as you can and take EPO

Christopher

Über Member
next challenge is to set off a speed camera while on your bicycle, I did it in France once, 55km/h downhill...

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

lol yes thats is a goal (regarding the speed camera) lol, would feel good, especialy to get a car ticketed lol

EPO? some tour de france drug?

Sent off some old negatives to get scanned in, didnt come back too good, but there are some of tour of britain from late 70's early 80's

Ben M

Jake said:

I think that you're getting uphill and downhill mixed up.
Headwind and tailwind too!
:evil:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Downward said:
I'd guess that Cycle Computers are at least 10% out. I know when I have compared speeds with GPS devices this is the case.

Pedal a bit harder !

No. You're not allowing for the error on GPS.

Top Bottom