Yesterday the world fell out of by backside!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When the kids used to get diarrhea the doctor prescribed Dioralyte to help prevent dehydration. You can buy it over the counter. You need salts as well as water. You can make ow in theory but probably won't feel like it when you're ill. When Mrs Donkey had it earlier in the year she used some sports electrolyte tablets I had been given as a free sample which were sat in the cupboard.

I'm suffering the opposite at the moment, I havent been for four days now. I've already had 5 sachets of Laxido today and not so much as a parp. Its no fun sitting on the lav with your fingernails embedded in your kneecaps and deliriously imagining all the personal luxuries you would gladly forfeit there and then for the pain to stop. I'm hoping that further compaction will at least lead to the freakish formation of bum diamonds and so provide some recompense for the agony I'm going to have to endure upon their eventual delivery. Hope this makes you feel better Easytigers.

Surely some kind of cesarean to end the suffering? Sorry.

Berties

Fast and careful!
the rule of thumb is do not return to work until 48 hours till the symptoms have past,so if it is viral your work colleagues do not catch it,there is a lot of norovirous about so be careful,keep safe and hydrated

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I remember that well... 1 sick day in four years and never appreciated - that was a mega flu that circulated around the group area because no one dared to stay off work :\ Japanese work culture I suppose. OHC was a pill pushing joke.

In my 2nd year some poor chap blew off his finger cutting corners with spot welder tip changes - first thing management says is "his fault - no compensation" at break time.
If i were younger i would be looking elsewhere but currently if i cant get a job we are screwed as MrCK cant work full time due to her health issues .

chugsy

If i were younger i would be looking elsewhere but currently if i cant get a job we are screwed as MrCK cant work full time due to her health issues .
That place is a bit of a trap - relatively good money (as long as the shifts and OT is there) for the unskilled. You get used to the dosh, get married, have kids and can't escape easily.... I have none of these so left to a job that paid £10K less - begrudgingly of course and after 6 years in IT I'm still nowhere near my leaving salary but I don't regret it - there's only so many times a guy can be blasted in the face and groin by a portable spot welder y'know!

Top Bottom