Yet more revelations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
From the latest Cycling News:

A former Team Telekom/T-Mobile rider claimed that team doctors from the Freiburg University Clinic distributed EPO (Erythropoietin) to riders during 2003 and 2004, public prosecutors in Freiburg, Germany said Monday night on German TV.

Noodley

That'll be just another one of those pesky third-rate cyclists who never won anything having a gripe about those vastly superior talented cyclists who win all the time <ooh, where's that sarcasm smiley when you need it...>

Noodley

Although I did like this quote from the top story:

Vasseur underlined security behind the CPA's statement. "Most of the riders just open the door when someone arrives for the control. ... I could put on a glasses and moustache to go to [Alejandro] Valverde's house!"

Who would ever think about disguising themselves in a false moustache and doing such a thing?

Noodley said:
Who would ever think about disguising themselves in a false moustache and doing such a thing?
You've been rumbled Noodles!
rotf.gif

mondobongo

Über Member
Brilliant.

robbowatson

Fabulous article!

I do think that McQuaid has to go on the basis of his reluctance to back date tests from say 3 years ago as this mean's "rejigging results." The guy is useless and the quicker he goes and someone with backbone steps in the UCI will never have the power/respect it deserves as a governing body!

Top Bottom