Yipee my 1st new bike just arrived

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shazzamcf

Just wanted to share my good news with you that may have seen my earlier posts. I am now the proud owner of my 1st 'proper' bike well proper to me as I'm a complete newbie. Trek 7.0 FX . Going to go out now and see how it goes. Heres to my new hobbie and getting 40 and fit!!

karan733

This thread is useless...

DavieB

MIA
Nice one Shazza. What shop did you get it from out of interest. I cycled by 3 today. Billy bilsland on high street, Behind Bars in shawlands and Dave something in shawlands.

Now you need to tackle those hills at your bit.

OP
OP
S

shazzamcf

Oops, have I said something wrong or put this in the wrong place guys, I was just excited wanted to share my news..

Davie got it from Dooleys in Paisley. Very helpful.

Have just cycled 7 miles and I'm ..........

DavieB

MIA
They just want to see a picture of your new bike. Not a pic of it from the shop an actial picture you took lol.

OP
OP
S

shazzamcf

See now you all know I'm a looney....told you I'm a newbie but bet you didn't think it applied to everything....now what forum do I post 'how to put a pic on a forum' LOL !!!

DavieB

MIA
Take a picture save it to your desktop, then goto http://imageshack.us/

click where it says browse then choose your picture. then click upload now on the next screen there will be a box that says image code for forums/messageboards (or something like that) copy the code (right click copy) then come back here click reply. then right click paste.

thats all there is to it lol

Matty

Doesn't matter how old you are, getting a new bike always makes you feel like a kid at Christmas time. Time to start looking for a new bike .............

karan733

karan733 said:
This thread is useless...

numbnuts said:
....with out....

2242132459_cfde3e7a6c_o.jpg

Congrats on the new bike :smile: But we still need pics! :smile:

Top Bottom