Yippee! Whooo hooo!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:biggrin:^_^:8::ohmy::bravo::ohmy::bicycle::blush::smile::sun:

I'm happy. Can you tell!?

Friday was the last day of school term here in Glasgow so that means quiet roads for the next six weeks! :biggrin:

Not only that, but I'm in work today. I often work on Sundays. It's usually quiet on the roads. Today, though I think I saw 6 cars. Brilliant. The lights were in my favour. Brilliant. I smashed my best average speed by a mile (about 1.5mph actually). 18.2mph. :biggrin:

Jim_Noir

Thus however the little toerags will have nothing to do all day bar waiting around to chuck stuff at the passing cyclists... I expect a spate of magnatom videos showing this :blush:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Jim_Noir said:
Thus however the little toerags will have nothing to do all day bar waiting around to chuck stuff at the passing cyclists... I expect a spate of magnatom videos showing this :blush:

Nah, the little cretins who throw stuff at you don't bother with school...

Jim_Noir

fair point... Do list D schools get summer holidays? :blush:

BTW, on here during work time... tut tut :ohmy:

My cycle to work tonight should be sweet (That said last weekend I got stuck behind the orange walk with no side streets to use as a rat run), then back home tomorrow should be even better with half the cars off the road

Bman

Guru
Yep. The roads were great on the way to work this morning. :smile:

Only managed an average of 12mph, quite poor compared to my norm. A lot more glass to avoid this morning too.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Jim_Noir said:
fair point... Do list D schools get summer holidays? :smile:

BTW, on here during work time... tut tut :biggrin:

Ha! Actually I was waiting for some people to arrive to do some scanning (work with MRI scanners) so I had a few minutes to spare, and now it's lunch! :biggrin:

Top Bottom