Yodel Tour Sponsorship Works

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trampyjoe

Well, kind of.

I've been waiting in all day for Yodel to deliver a parcel and so I had time to watch the ToB.

Parcel didn't turn up though (aparently the driver failed to find where I live - which is in the grounds of a large institution signposted from miles around. I think they must employ the most incompetent people they can find).

Pauluk

trampyjoe said:
I think they must employ the most incompetent people they can find
I know exactly what you mean. I rang the delivery company once to find out where my parcel was. They asked what the colour of my door was as their man had tried to deliver it to a white door (mines brown). :banghead: I asked it they had stopped using numbers but they didn't answer.
They did come back and I watched the man take my package next door, so I called over the fence 'Is that a package for No 24'
He replied 'Yes'
So I said 'why are you delivering it to 26 then' :banghead:
Both numbers were clearly visible above both doors.
He gave no reply and just handed me the parcel.

You pay peanuts and sometimes you get monkeys I guess.

This afternoon I've waited in for a plumber. Surprise surprise he didn't turn up. Says he'll come tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. That's tomorrows ride out of the window :sad:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
we ordered a phone from Virgin a while a go and we were told it was going to be delivered by yodel next day a week and a bit later and loads of phone calls to both virgin and yodel it arrived , the next phone we ordered came as planned ie next day delivered by yodel so good and bad results .

but least op got to watch the tour

OP
OP
trampyjoe

trampyjoe

but least op got to watch the tour
Yeah but I didn't get to go out for the long ride I had planned :sad:

Apparently they're going to deliver first thing. I hope so as it's a bike for my wife so hopefully we'll have it put together and get out for a family ride tomorrow afternoon!

Incidently the top 4 worst courier companies (Yodel, HDNL, White Arrow, Business Express) are all one in the same, they just keep changing the name. It's amazing what you find out when you're trying to find a number for a local depot.

Top Bottom