England : North Yorkshire York Clubs...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
...other than Clifton (rides a little too long) and York Rouleurs?

Just looking for a weekly ride, 15mph average speed up to 50 miles...

Slioch

Guru
Hi Joffey,
Sounds like I'm in a similar position to you. 50 miles @ 15mph is about my ideal ride. I've long toyed with the idea of joining a local club, but not sure how I'd get on with the "regimentation" and the longer distances.
If you ever fancy getting together for the occasional ride then please give me a shout, I'd be more than happy to link up with you. There's a lot of other Yorkies on this forum, so perhaps we can get some more peeps interested?

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
Yeah, that sounds great!

Would also be nice to get a few interested for a semi regular 50. Hopefully a few more will spot this thread.

I'm busy with house repairs the next couple of weekends but if you fancy a ride after that (and hopefully with better weather) message me your email / number and I'll give you a shout.

Slioch

Guru
I've pm'd my e-mail details over to you.

I'm struggling to fit anything in during June I'm afraid, it's all a bit busy. I'm out of the country on holiday for the next couple of weeks, then there's the York Rally the w/e of the 20th, then on the 27th June there's a CC 100 miler to Hull that I'm hoping to do - here's the link if you've not already seen it.

How about the w/e of the 4th/5th July?

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
Yeah, got nothing on that weekend. I'll PM you mine too and speak to you closer to the time!

I'll be at the York Rally too hopefully and yeah, think I signed up for that 100 miler (eek).

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
Na, don't take time off, can do it another day, busy this weekend but I'll give you a shout next week and we'll sort something out.

Top Bottom