Yorkie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

yorkie.jpg

Have you ever met a lady who can accomodate a portion of this choc. bar...:angry:

Milo

Guru
Yuck tastes horrible no choc in that.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I don't know Yenrod, where are you expecting her to accomodate it?

Personally I could eat one, if I wished, but I don't since they a) changed it to make it soft like any old chocolate as opposed to the jaw breaking trucker's bar and :angry: said it wasn't for girls. Telling half your target audience they aren't fit to eat your product is really stupid.

domtyler

Über Member
Arch said:
I don't know Yenrod, where are you expecting her to accomodate it?

Personally I could eat one, if I wished, but I don't since they a) changed it to make it soft like any old chocolate as opposed to the jaw breaking trucker's bar and :angry: said it wasn't for girls. Telling half your target audience they aren't fit to eat your product is really stupid.

You'd think that, but then Yorkies have been around since I were a lad and probably a lot longer than that.

Agree with the above though, they are disgusting. Just brown coloured, highly sweetened, hydrogenated fat.

Arch

Married to Night Train
domtyler said:
You'd think that, but then Yorkies have been around since I were a lad and probably a lot longer than that.

I know, but it was only a few years ago they started this "not for girls" advertising, and I haven't had one since. I always had a Yorkie Easter Egg as a kid, because it came in a lorry shaped box, more interesting than most.

There used to be a big advertising hoarding next to the railway line coming into York that said Welcome to York with the York bit like it had been torn off a Yorkie wrapper, because of course, they used tobe made here. Probably made abroad now. And not the same since they started to make then softer, and less jawbreaking.

Abitrary

alecstilleyedye said:
marianne faithful? (not that i've met her, mind) :biggrin:

Was it actually marianne faithful who congressed with the mars bar, or did she trespass upon mick jagger with it? I never did get to the bottom of this.

postman

Legendary Member
Never mind about the Yorkie bar.Can you remember the Wagon wheel massive thing it was.Sadly it has been down sized a lot since i was a young un.

Abitrary

postman said:
Never mind about the Yorkie bar.Can you remember the Wagon wheel massive thing it was.Sadly it has been down sized a lot since i was a young un.

Never been a big fan of wagon wheels. In fact, I imagine they are what the real thing tastes like.

Arch

Married to Night Train
postman said:

That's true that is. They used to be the size of real wagon wheels, you could use them to replace one if it got broken. Now, they're just biscuits. Haven't had one for ages.

Damn, guess what I want now!:sad:

Top Bottom