Yorkie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
Arch said:
Probably made abroad now.

I wouldn't think that was the case. Do they still have that big billboard near the train station?

Not a massive fan of Nestle after they closed down the factory I used to work in, but it's hard to boycott them as they own so many brands these days and make a lot a supermarket own brand stuff too.

Arch

Married to Night Train
simonali said:
I wouldn't think that was the case. Do they still have that big billboard near the train station?

I don't remember seeing the billboard from the train since I moved here 8 years ago - I had seen it before that, visiting...

I'm not sure how much Nestle make in York any more, I thought I'd heard it was all moving, which is why I said it, but there is still the odd day when the city has a waft of chcolate over it. Not as good as before Terry's closed down though.:sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Having looked at Wiki, it seems it was Smarties that were moved abroad, not not all brands, so I stand corrected.

Still annoyed at silly macho marketing of Yorkie though.

Mortiroloboy

Christine Gates and Jayne Shoesmith would let you have a fish finger:ohmy: in exchange for a Mars bar;)...But that was a VERY long time ago!;)

Top Bottom