'Yorkshire Post' Sports Personality Of The Year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Another 'Yorkshire' thread! Well,well well.:rolleyes:

;)

DRM

Guru
Good call from the Y P, I'll bet there wasn't much in it between him & Rob Burrow, or even "Sir" Kev Sinfield, but a well deserved win

Milzy

Guru
When does he sign for Ineos so they can use & abuse him. He will hate road racing, miss his MTB & C.X but get plenty of cash so everyone’s happy.

DRM

Guru
When does he sign for Ineos so they can use & abuse him. He will hate road racing, miss his MTB & C.X but get plenty of cash so everyone’s happy.
I think they'll let him do CX in winter, He could well be the Paris-Roubaix winner for Ineos, and may do well in other cobbled classics

Milzy

Guru
I think they'll let him do CX in winter, He could well be the Paris-Roubaix winner for Ineos, and may do well in other cobbled classics
I have to disagree there. His power to weight ratio is very impressive but the bigger heavier strong men will be way ahead as they’re relatively flat courses.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
For those who missed the presentation, here are the finalists pictured on the podium.

20210101_095924.jpg

DRM

Guru
You do of course know what he has already achieved on the road.
Yes I do, I'm talking about the job he could do for Ineos this year, and into the future, they've struggled a bit away from the grand tours, not done bad, but not loads of wins, plus with the extra funds available for conditioning we could be in for him giving Mathieu Van Der Poel and Wout Van Aert something to think about both on road, and in the CX season, I think it'll be some tasty races coming up in the future.

Top Bottom