yorkshire pudding!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do find it sad that my poor old hometown has such a bad name these days, I grew up with some great people there......and thanks Fubar for that link, it looks a good read so I've ordered a copy.
Keep us up to date with your plans Magic :smile:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Hi soltydog, your an extra person who shall be receive an invite on our days out round here if your up for it?? Glad to have some more "wezzy" power about ;) I shall look non stop until I find information on the chap your referring to, I was hoping for the same to be honest, getting a partner to join me every step of the way, I've read coastal is about 7500 miles if I aimed for a conservative 100 a day 6 days a week it would take.... still a very long time
I'm up for some rides out round here, I prefer roads, but do have a hybrid for tracks & trails, but propper off road stuff counts me out, too old for that, as I dont bounce like I used to :blush:
The website for the lighthouse tour is http://www.cyclethelights.co.uk/the-ride-and-me.html :thumbsup: I think I get a mention on the blog somewhere :smile:

Top Bottom