You are being watched.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
My daughter has just shown me my 2020 wrap from Spotify.They have made a list of my favourites they have even broken it down to artist and minutes listened.Flipping heck.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The algorithms work well as they will introduce you to stuff you haven't listened to before, but will enjoy.. All good.

Landsurfer

Veteran
I've written about the Mac Book listening devices before ....
Talk about any subject ... the more obscure the better, within listening range of your Apple device and guess what ...
Within hours relevant adverts will appear on your device ...
We chatted about executive power boat hire ....and within 2 hours ..... guess what ...:laugh:

stephec

Legendary Member
I used algorithms when I was at school, and we used log books instead of calculators.
That's a bit obtuse.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
They didn't have algorithms when I was a kid. We had to make our own choices. Take my word, nothing good will come of them.

Yeah we just had tissue paper and comb, and a set of old maracas..

But we were happy :rolleyes:

None of this modern music's got any tune these days has it?? :whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's like Steve Wright, but without the inane chat and plays stuff that you like.
I thought that was an historical reference but have just checked and he is still going! :eek:

(The Steve Wright in the Afternoon show on R1 used to blast out of a dozen radios in the factory that I worked in in the early 1980s...)

Top Bottom