You Are Not Stuck in Traffic...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adasta

...you are traffic.

5472935149_a79383692f_z.jpg

A nice sentiment.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Lov it
biggrin.gif

...you are traffic.

5472935149_a79383692f_z.jpg

A nice sentiment.

tyred

Legendary Member
That surface the cyclist is riding on appears to have screws sticking out of it. He'd need to watch out for punctures...

redjedi

Über Member
I saw that slogan on a TomTom advert recently and is one of my favourite posters

5260106747_a64f44d0ca_z.jpg

som3blok3

Found the original artwork from Norms link ^^^^^ You can pick from a range of resolutions to save it as. Picked the largest, onto a memory stick, down to snappy snaps at lunch, picked up shirt on the way home. Looks cool, black print on white T.

Only thing is I'm not sure on copyright laws about T-shirts but hey, it's only one little shirt, I'm sure the artist would be cool with it?!?!

Norm

After seeing this one for a few days now, I've got to vent a tad as I consider myself part of the traffic whether I'm in four or on two wheels, and I act accordingly. If I'm coming up to this roundabout, for instance, at which I'm taking the fourth exit, I'll generally get into the right hand lane and "own" my position there, even if there is a queue for the lights.

Two days ago, the queue was about 1/2 mile long and I did ride (down the outside) past them but I don't see much difference between a bike "sneaking" past one or two stationary cars at a set of lights and a car pushing in front of a bike 50 yards before a red.

YMMV, of course. :biggrin:

Top Bottom