You busy little bees ...

Shaun

Founder
I had hoped that the new software might encourage a bit more posting from you lovely CCers, but what I hadn't reckoned on was such a MASSIVE increase in participation.

My admin tools show the daily post stats have sky rocketed this month and we're at near peak summer 2011 posting levels already - IN JANUARY!!!!!! (It's usually our quietest month!!)

Well done all of you ... and can we have a few more lurkers jumping in too please - we don't bite, honest, and don't worry about saying something "interesting" - just get stuck in and post, it comes much easier once you've got a few under your belt ... :wahhey:

Oh, and is anyone finding that those little red alerts are a bit like crack-cocaine for forum users?!! :addict:

Thanks for sticking around whilst I fiddle with everything and thanks for your continued support. It's much appreciated and makes all the hard work very worthwhile.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Dayvo

just passin' through
No problem, Shaun, and good on ya, Queenie! :thumbsup:

paulw1969

Ridley rider
I had hoped that the new software might encourage a bit more posting from you lovely CCers, but what I hadn't reckoned on was such a MASSIVE increase in participation.

My admin tools show the daily post stats have sky rocketed this month and we're at near peak summer 2011 posting levels already - IN JANUARY!!!!!! (It's usually our quietest month!!)

Well done all of you ... and can we have a few more lurkers jumping in too please - we don't bite, honest, and don't worry about saying something "interesting" - just get stuck in and post, it comes much easier once you've got a few under your belt ... :wahhey:

Oh, and is anyone finding that those little red alerts are a bit like crack-cocaine for forum users?!! :addict:

Thanks for sticking around whilst I fiddle with everything and thanks for your continued support. It's much appreciated and makes all the hard work very worthwhile.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

the red alerts can be addictive:becool:

Got to admit this is one of the better forums i have used, i am usually just a lurker but i find this forum to be one of the easier to use and one of the friendliest!
Keep up the good work....its appreciated:addict:

bobcat

just getting warmed up.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
It's far too attractive - both in interface and in post quality. Anything you can do to reduce the quality of either so that I spend less time on here would be appreciated!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm sure us city cyclists would prefer green alerts though! We get enough of the red stuff on the road.

Oh, and it's an excellent forum:thumbsup:.

Top Bottom