You can’t buy stupid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I despair of humans sometimes.

whats the joke i half remember ?
aliens came to take over earth and saw how stupid we are and decided not to bother ?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
All the toys are coming out of the cupboard.

This is nothing new where I live. I had the F16 in the Danish flag colours and an F35 flying over on Monday. That was pretty cool. I am on the flight path to their Danish airforce base. I am quite suprised that there is not a big increase in flights now we are training the Ukranian pilots. But a lot of that training is being done in the UK.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I am quite suprised that there is not a big increase in flights now we are training the Ukranian pilots. But a lot of that training is being done in the UK.

Simulators

CharleyFarley

even more stupid :wacko:

Woman invoices Kent County Council for £6,000 after dog gets grass stuck up her nose​

What a silly woman! If this pays off for her, the council will have to get a large vacuum cleaner to suck up the seeds. That's what was found in the pooch's hooter. Perhaps a counter suit against the woman for letting her pooch steal the council's grass seeds.

classic33

Leg End Member
What a silly woman! If this pays off for her, the council will have to get a large vacuum cleaner to suck up the seeds. That's what was found in the pooch's hooter. Perhaps a counter suit against the woman for letting her pooch steal the council's grass seeds.
Think about those poor foxes in the same situation, grass seeds in their paws!

DRM

Guru
I wonder why they chose Doncaster to launch an international assault.
Seems an odd choice bearing in mind they would have flown over the Vatican and many other religious sites.

Apparently she was correct, it was Hamas but they didn't bother landing to destroy the place, and just turned around and flew off as it appeared someone else had got there first

Top Bottom