You just know sometimes... - no Camera on either :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
Was out on a group ride today, me and someone else were lagging back a bit. Got to a bit of downhill doing about 30mph and there was this car which was edging out slowly. I knew it was going to go, so gave a few good blasts of the airzound...they didn't even look. Yelled really loudly, still no reaction...he's now half way in the road and can't even go because traffic the other way is still coming. Had to break quite hardly and managed to go around the back of him. Tried hitting his back window to see if he'd noticed that as he seemed out of it. Guy behind me said just after you got past he looked and gave a slight look and an almost "uh?" expression.

Wish I'd of had it on camera :smile:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
We get a lot of that here. They do it infront of busses a lot and I've been on them when the driver has had to do an emergency stop. Personally I dont like to chance it if I see them edging out, I'll slow down a little and cover the brakes.

That MP has just been fined 400 quid for doing the same to a Major who was cycling near Parliament, breaking the guys neck. :laugh:

purplepolly

thomas said:
gave a few good blasts of the airzound...they didn't even look. Yelled really loudly, still no reaction...Tried hitting his back window to see if he'd noticed that as he seemed out of it

He could have been deaf

as well as blind

Top Bottom