You know how it is....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Mayo on the other.

Vomit.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Decent for lunch, but I'd need a bit more later for dinner
laugh.gif

Pah! that's nothing, for a start off, what about the meal between breakfast and brunch??

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
A whole pack of fish fingers?

Pah!
A mere amateur!
I challenge you to eat an entire big bag of dorritos, then an entire box of potato waffles, then an entire pack of fish fingers, then an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's.

I managed that about 5 years ago - I did a 100 miler and forgot to take my food supplies for the journey! By the time I got home I was almost blacking out from exhaustion so I ate about 3 days worth of calories in one sitting.

Pah a mere snack.

On my way home from Passau this summer, I had a stopover in Amsterdam.

I went to an Indonesian restaurant and had a nice three course meal with generous portion sizes and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Two doors down the signage of a coffee shop beckoned me to enter.......

Once I recovered the ability to walk and speak I:

• Went for a three course Greek meal with an extra starter.
  • Sank a litre of beer in two different bars
  • Still hungry went to a Dutch pancake restaurant and had a 15" diameter pancake piled high with icecream, whipped cream, hot cherries and cherry liqueur
And on my return to the hostel got through a mountain of crisps and a sweets from the vending machines rinsed down with two litres of coca cola and supplemented by four or five cornettos.

The following day I could only manage four platefuls of food from the unlimited evening buffet on the ferry to Newcastle.....

Unlimited breakfast the following morning saw me balk at going for a second plateful....

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Fish finger sandwiches? That would rate as cordon bleu around mine. Oven cook chip sandwiches are the extent of my culinary expertise.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
my other half loves fish finger sandwich's cant say i see the appeal but then she doesnt like cheese and beetroot either .

TVC

I have been inspired to plan a fish finger buttie for lunch tomorrow when I get back from work.

Happy, happy, happy.

BTW just had home made burger for tea, proper yum!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Just found out that Colman's chip shop in Cowgate, Newcastle, has started to make proper fishcakes, ie Yorkshire ones.... slice of fish between two slices of potato, battered and fried! A little piece of home...

byegad

Legendary Member
We're all missing something here. Unusual eating patterns in human females can often mean something special.

Can we expect to hear the...err... squeak of tiny wheels Arch? :shy:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Just found out that Colman's chip shop in Cowgate, Newcastle, has started to make proper fishcakes, ie Yorkshire ones.... slice of fish between two slices of potato, battered and fried! A little piece of home...

There's nothing Yorkshire about them.

I used to eat them as a kid in Darlington in the sixties where they were known as scallops.

Top Bottom