You know when things aren't like what you expected?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have been dotting around the Southern General for the last few days and never saw Magnatom, nor anyone toting a camera. It was a bit of a let down really.
I saw a warning sign for "Magnetom" and heard some high pitched screams, so maybe he was closer than I realised....;)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I think Magnatom works in the Western. Could be you have been lurking in the wrong place :laugh:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Seriously Stig, what were you expecting, to turn up and find nothing except for Magnatom sitting on a wooden crate in the middle of nowhere? :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
By the time I got put in the machine, I had already lost over 1.5 stone but it did occur to me that there wasn't a lot of room for big people!
Done locally it will go upto a 46-48 inch waist. Any bigger and you go elsewhere.
The "bed" will hold over two tons in weight.

classic33

Leg End Member
Blimey - I wasn't far off that size before I got ill, but I had hardly eaten for a month by the time I got stuck in the machine so I had already got down to about 41" by then.
Was it done locally though. There is a larger one in Bradford. But the "bed" has a lower weight limit.

Top Bottom