You know when things aren't like what you expected?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I think I've been in that pub....

You and me both!

Sorry, I always have a somewhat surreal image of turning up to somewhere to meet someone, and finding nothing but them waiting, often in the middle of nowhere, possibly behind a desk or similar.

Note to self: Stop watching so much Monty Python!

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes - at Calderdale Royal.

Two tons is a pretty generous limit, as long as they only intend to scan humans - that's more than 3 times the weight of the heaviest person ever recorded! :thumbsup:
Makes you wonder about people's shapes when such limits are set. Two ton person, with a 46-48 inch waist!

Seriously Stig, what were you expecting, to turn up and find nothing except for Magnatom sitting on a wooden crate in the middle of nowhere? :smile:
I sort of imagined him striding into the reception area with a white coat and lapel-cam proclaiming "I am the borg", before filming a near miss with a porter. Or telling someone off for incorrect queue positioning at the cafe.
Maybe even hanging round the bike sheds/ popping wheelies outside the entrance, or starting alley cat races from the multi-storey carpark.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I sort of imagined him striding into the reception area with a white coat and lapel-cam proclaiming "I am the borg", before filming a near miss with a porter. Or telling someone off for incorrect queue positioning at the cafe.
Maybe even hanging round the bike sheds/ popping wheelies outside the entrance, or starting alley cat races from the multi-storey carpark.

And all done in a high pitched girly voice! :laugh:

Top Bottom