You Sir, in the red people carrier, are a pillock!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
And silly season is finally here. Must be a mixture of weekend, warmer weather, sunshine etc... Funny Friday I call it.

3 drivers have pulled out on me today. 3 of them, none of which looked, used signals where they were necessary.

First one was a guy in a black honda. I'm behind a bus doing 30 uphill, keeping a safe distance and staying primary - no way on hell am I going to gutter hug at that speed in a 30 zone. The driver floors it out from the right with no signal from a parking spot, floored it to get inbetween me and the bus. I look through his rear window and point at my eye and shout "Are you paying attention, mate?! Open your eyes!"

He has a moment of panic realising theres a bike right behind him and nearly rear ends the bus. Wasnt my intention to distract him, mearly to warn the idiot that he nearly took me out. :ohmy:

Second plonker did the same but from the left, I had to swerve and shout the old "OI! Steady on!" She s*** a brick when she realised I was right by her window..

..Third one pulled out from a junction as my front wheel came within line with her bonnet. Again, swerved around her, didnt need to shout as she stopped, but as I got past the car parked up to my left decided it was safe to pull out, as obviously he has seen a car behind him pulling out from the junction. Must be safe then.

"What is wrong with you people today?" I shout. Strangely I get up the road and realise both cars have gone elsewhere. In a hurry to nowhere.

Sunshine must destroy braincells or something. :laugh: Cant wait to get out tomorrow when its quieter. So far I've done 79 miles this week. Not a great mileage but good enough until I get fitter.

I had the overtake and then indicate and start to turn left before stopping this morning. I had already emergency stopped as soon as I saw his indicator on, but he obviously had expected me to pass a left indicating vehicle on the left so swore at me. Is it a full moon or something today?

Top Bottom