Your best/favourite bike from your youth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had a Malvern Star dragster, which magically appeared in the family living room on the morning of my 8th birthday! :tongue:. It looked a bit like this, I think:
728.jpg

I had a few bikes like that, back when we lived in Kuwait when I was little. The one I remember best had a sort of mock motorbike tank and fairing and looked like a trail bike. If you squinted.

rowan 46

Über Member
my fondest memory is of my blue mk1 chopper like a previous poster I put the handlebars right back for wheelies a friend had a 10 speed chopper in infra red that I coveted

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
Was on another thread and somebody mentioned Grifters!!! Remember them? Well i just thought it would be fun to hear your past bikes which are probably a million miles from what you ride now!!!!:laugh:.

A metallic red Moulton Super 4 :-) wish I had it now! :-(

Timmo

I had one where the front wheel was bigger than the back wheel, I can't remember what it was. I was about 12 at the time so it would of been 1999-2000 ish possibly earlier.

Willo

one of these... (in metallic amber)

tomahawk1.jpg

...still got it :thumbsup:

Ahhh, the memories. I had one just like that. All the presents under the tree had been opened when I found a note from Santa in the branches telling me to look outside and there it was, a Tomahawk. By far the most memorable present I've ever received. Alas, mine is long gone so thanks for posting and bringing back the memories. After that it was a Grifter that stood out as by that age it afforded me some real freedom. Remember tucking the mud guard under to make a motor nose (which obviously didn't do it much good). Remember that being metallic blue I think. Then it was on to a silver racer but no idea what make it was.

Top Bottom