Your dream car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
My son's ride to the end-of-school prom was a rather impressive classy barge. Lincoln Continental.

It knocked spots off the white Range Rover Barbie brigade and belched oily smoke over the flash-boy Lambo behind (was running a little rich on the way there).

DSCF5340.JPG

raleighnut

Legendary Member
My son's ride to the end-of-school prom was a rather impressive classy barge. Lincoln Continental.

It knocked spots off the white Range Rover Barbie brigade and belched oily smoke over the flash-boy Lambo behind (was running a little rich on the way there).

View attachment 458507

A workmate had one of those in white in the 80s, I asked him how he afforded to put petrol in it and he just said "I do a wedding hire most weekends, that covers it nicely" :becool:

Proto

Legendary Member
This. We could get the tandem inside. Then we’d go off and explore, but still have some creature comforts

View attachment 458448

By an amazing coincidence I am discussion with a builder about a van right now - Relay/Boxer/DucatoH2L3, platform bed, captain's seats, kitchenette. Not bothering with loo or shower. Hopefully come July we'll be off exploring. Portugal and Finland have been mentioned!

The view from my bed, Glen Brittle, Isle of Skye, summer 2018

IMG_0402.JPG

slowwww

Veteran
On balance I prefer the Mangusta
I agree that's a lovely car too, but perhaps too many styling cues nicked from the Muira where the Pantera is rather more raw.

Top Bottom