Your experience is key: Searching for participants in survey on bike parts & accessories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

JohnL

When I selected "I don't know" for all the questions about a brand, there then wasn't the logical "maybe" to the question "would you buy this brand".
I didn't bother converting euros to pounds or miles to km, so those answers may be a little off.

We were indeed thinking about adding 'Maybe' as an option, but figured that would be equal to 'No' if you have no knowledge about the brand at all (i.e. you won't buy something you don't know). I understand your logic though and agree this forces you to pick an option which does not fully represent your state of mind regarding the question.

Thanks for completing the survey. We'll keep the survey running until Sunday. The lottery draw will be somewhere next week. There are a lot of responses already, but any additional participants are obviously much appreciated.

We were indeed thinking about adding 'Maybe' as an option, but figured that would be equal to 'No' if you have no knowledge about the brand at all (i.e. you won't buy something you don't know). I understand your logic though and agree this forces you to pick an option which does not fully represent your state of mind regarding the question.

I'd happily buy a brand I'd never heard of before - if the price was right and it seemed to deliver what I needed! Any subsequent purchases may then be affected by how I feel about that item, but if you always take the rule not to buy what you don't know, you never buy anything!

Osprey

Guru
John, as any under graduate and post grad should know, always run pilot surveys to learn and modify survey before going live. Don't give up, modify it based on these comments and try again. Good luck.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom