Your favourite recipes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Minced garlic mixed with butter . Cut a slot in a chicken breast and stuff the garlic butter in. Wrap the chicken with pancetta or Prosciutto ham and roast for 25 mins at about 180. Serve with asparagus, kale etc. And the spud of your choice.

Thank me later.

Last edited:

pjd57

Veteran
Lentil cannelloni.

Just make a really simple but thicker than normal lentil soup mix.
Season / spice to taste.
Let it cool and spoon into the tubes.
Cover with a white / cheese sauce.
Stick it in the oven.
Great with some salad and roast potatoes.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Saw a new recipe today. 1 piece of bread. Squash it down in the middle. Criss cross rashers of bacon onto the bread. Crack an egg into the middle so that it settles in the well you made. Put it under the grill until bacon is crisped and the egg is cooked. You can put some grated cheese on top, or just some tom ketchup as it is bacon. Red sauce always with bacon. <puts crash helmet on to await arguements between red sauce and brown sauce experts.>.

U

User6179

Great idea but it doesn't t get you away from the nasty pre made and processed stuff.
In fact you can make that sauce very easily yourself.

Aye but if you are a greedy bugger and have scunnered everything it gets you out a hole.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Don't they have to eat that on 'I'm a celebrity'?

@Soltydog has got the right idea.

I've always got the right idea:okay: but in this instance i think you might mean @Salty seadog ^_^ Sure sounds like a nice recipe. I've done home made kievs before, but not used ham instead of breadcrumbs. My mouth is watering at just the thought of them :blush:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Due to the limited responses i had to revert to having a fish supper last night. Thanks.

Sod that get a nice salmon fillet wrap it in a foil parcel with some lemon slices on top and a bit of pepper. Maybe some fresh dill and bung in the oven for about 20/25 mins or so at 180°.

Salmon is great and can take flavours well. You could mix up a bit of honey, some soy sauce and chilli/garlic, coat the salmon and cook the same way.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Sod that get a nice salmon fillet wrap it in a foil parcel with some lemon slices on top and a bit of pepper. Maybe some fresh dill and bung in the oven for about 20/25 mins or so at 180°.

Salmon is great and can take flavours well. You could mix up a bit of honey, some soy sauce and chilli/garlic, coat the salmon and cook the same way.
Ah but can you taste the fish,

View: https://youtu.be/ezh7KjVMf0M

Top Bottom