Your future self, your current path

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
Going along on your current path, what would your future self (say 10 years from now) say about you?

Example: going along the way I am now (high pressure job, long hours, getting fatter, not going out for rides on the weekends) my future self will tell me I'm being an Idiot. Yet my current self is telling me I'm being responsible.

How about your future self? What will your future self say about what you're doing right now?

Drago

Legendary Member
My future self would say, "good on him. I'm only 58 and I've already enjoyed ten years of retirement!"

Slick

Guru
Going along on your current path, what would your future self (say 10 years from now) say about you?

Example: going along the way I am now (high pressure job, long hours, getting fatter, not going out for rides on the weekends) my future self will tell me I'm being an Idiot. Yet my current self is telling me I'm being responsible.

How about your future self? What will your future self say about what you're doing right now?
I'm probably a bit similar to yourself except a bit further along. I've done the high pressure job, given it up and secured a low pressure alternative. 3 years in a few different opportunities have presented themselves and I'm swithering whether to stick with what I have or throw my hat back in the ring once more. I think the latter will be more likely.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I'd hope my future self says yes you are still getting the miles in on your bike albeit maybe slightly slower and that it was worth the hard work getting that car restoration in your garage finished.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
20 years ago i started buying machines so 10 years ago i was set up to sit back and enjoy the income . Problem is i still have to work the machines ... i need a robot !

Top Bottom