Your future self, your current path

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mustang1

mustang1

Guru
I'm probably a bit similar to yourself except a bit further along. I've done the high pressure job, given it up and secured a low pressure alternative. 3 years in a few different opportunities have presented themselves and I'm swithering whether to stick with what I have or throw my hat back in the ring once more. I think the latter will be more likely.

Why going back? Need money? (Sorry to come straight out with it, no offence intended). I know a few guys who got out of the game then went back in. They told me they needed the money hence my question.

Slick

Guru
Why going back? Need money? (Sorry to come straight out with it, no offence intended). I know a few guys who got out of the game then went back in. They told me they needed the money hence my question.
No offence taken. What I did previously was reasonably successful so I don't need the cash. I'm not entirely sure why I want back in. I have a good life and able to commute to my easy comfortable job by bike all year round. I'm home at 4.30 if I take the car which is perfect for a quick round of golf during the summer. I was always ambitious, driven, and I think I got out when I lost that. It just appears that I have got it back again.

I'm hoping that my future self will be congratulating my current self on the ten grand I've just spent on a financial advisor, I'm hoping they will be enjoying the benefits of me following his advice and considering it money well spent.

I'm still walking my way: always have done, always will.

475865212-don_t_follow_where-91637.jpg

Top Bottom