Your life as a TV programme?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Outnumbered is brilliant. I gather it's partly improvised, which is how the bits with the children work so well.

I'd generally say my life was too dull for telly, although my love life might make a rather slow burning plot thread in a soap - I'd be one of those characters you don't see for ages then they have a flurry of activity, it all goes wrong, and you don't see them again except in the background in the caff...

The film 'Human Traffic' is a really accurate portrayal of my life between 1995 and 1997. I could have been the central female character. She even had the same shoes as me.

Other than that I think it would have to be Jim'll Fix It, because all I do is sort other people out, give advice and facilitate stuff. I am the world's biggest sorter outer.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Arch said:
Outnumbered is brilliant. I gather it's partly improvised, which is how the bits with the children work so well.

I'd generally say my life was too dull for telly, although my love life might make a rather slow burning plot thread in a soap - I'd be one of those characters you don't see for ages then they have a flurry of activity, it all goes wrong, and you don't see them again except in the background in the caff...

I see you more as a recurring character in The Archers; for a start, with your name you're straight in as a family member,perhaps having an affair with Eddie Grundy on the rebound from Brian Aldridge who ravaged you in the cowshed:ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
rich p said:
I see you more as a recurring character in The Archers; for a start, with your name you're straight in as a family member,perhaps having an affair with Eddie Grundy on the rebound from Brian Aldridge who ravaged you in the cowshed:ohmy:

Thank you... I think. Actually the Eddie Grundy bit wouldn't be a good idea - that's my Mum's maiden name, so I might be related to them too!

I wouldn't say no to David, actually, but I'm not sure I want to be on the wrong side of Ruth....

I'd probably end up with Jazzer...

Top Bottom