Your Next Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Be ‘easier’ and a much nicer way of life moving to a different area: where that car wasn’t needed I’d suggest…….

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I'm not sure on American car laws, but I'd guess all the dangerous things would have to be deactivated/removed before it's street legal. And by the look of the price tag, it's only going to be famous pop/sports stars who'll be driving them about

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I'm not sure on American car laws, but I'd guess all the dangerous things would have to be deactivated/removed before it's street legal. And by the look of the price tag, it's only going to be famous pop/sports stars who'll be driving them about

what about film/tv stars, rich entrepreneurs, etc etc....not to single out one group of course

oldwheels

Legendary Member
For next tourist season.

019E75A9-62E0-4F73-A638-7D5D86B0336D.png

Nah, you can keep your military vehicles, i'll have one of these and the bikes ^_^
1674753359361.png

GilesM

Legendary Member
It's definitely up there in the league of big cars, but the Guardian article is almost as daft as the car, saying it is aimed at everyday soccer moms, it costs $500K which is probably a bit more than most everyday soccer moms spend on their school run cars.
Be good for opening gates though.

Top Bottom