Your opinion please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Looks fab :okay:
I also would remove the first grey picture.
Also maybe get a shot of the road cyclists from the front with huge grins on their faces ^_^
Best wishes
Thanks!
Passing every comment to the boss to have the changes consider.
When the final newsletter is out I will post it so people can see the final product.

Tom B

Guru
Lol!
50 is steep... But hey mention this research and your user name and coffees is on me.

OK OK I'll settle for 45%

Sounds good to me, one of these trips has always appealed and is on the list when the little lad is out of nursery and I get my spends back / mortgage is paid.

The only other thing I'd add is a map with dots on. I've never heard of Andulaisia / places mentioned and everyone loves a map.

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thank you!
It is great riding here and yes I am very lucky .
What was the part that you liked the most?
To me is the drivers. They are really kind. Obviously weather and views aren't bad either.

There are no better drivers in Europe then the Spanish in regards to sharing the roads with cyclists.
Part I liked the most? The mountain climbs and descents. Fantastic.

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
OK OK I'll settle for 45%

Sounds good to me, one of these trios has always appealed and is on the list when the little lad is out of nursery and I get my spends back / mortgage is paid.

The only other thing I'd add is a map with dots on. I've never heard of Andulaisia / places mentioned and everyone loves a map.

Interesting point. Never thought that people didn't know about Målaga, Andalusia. A map could help.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Trying to think what way did you go from one place to the other.. Seville looked flat to me.

Started off with an 11 mile climb out of Malaga
1573137610635.png

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Started off with an 11 mile climb out of Malaga
View attachment 492084

Aaaah !!! I can't zoom in it but most likely was Subida a Fuente de la Reina and Puerto Leon. Had a lot of paint work on the floor from professional riders? Pretty much a steady 5% but a few ramps of 14% +... One of my favourites! Just a pain to come back from Malaga to Coin, a pain for Spanish standards, for a London based rider will be like a Sunday morning stroll...

Great ride!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Aaaah !!! I can't zoom in it but most likely was Subida a Fuente de la Reina and Puerto Leon. Had a lot of paint work on the floor from professional riders? Pretty much a steady 5% but a few ramps of 14% +... One of my favourites! Just a pain to come back from Malaga to Coin, a pain for Spanish standards, for a London based rider will be like a Sunday morning stroll...

Great ride!
Ride with GPS recorded route HERE

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Ride with GPS recorded route HERE

Yes! From Ciudad Jardin up into the mountain is called subida de fuente de la Reina.

Love it there!

Here is what we did today at work.. :becool: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/your-ride-today.173254/page-1550 i am always posting there if you need ideas for your next trip :okay:

Top Bottom