Your reg... on youtube...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
ordered some to see how they go.

BSRU

A Human Being
I think you may have to give them the card rather than throw it, as they may hold their face and drop to the ground like they have been shot, in a similar fashion to that Ivory Coast player running into Kaka the other night. They might even do you for fly tipping especially if it is a Skoda.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
So where is the fun in it?
Giving/throwing a card to someone who I would imagine would just throw it back out of the window causing litter.

They serve no purpose.

drsquirrel said:
Or £3 for the fun of it :sad:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I'll try it and see how it goes.
I rarely speak to people now about there driving, mainly because it's not safe to stop and talk or i put my self in a bad position to do so.
If there window is open and they are stopped, it may be good for them to see what they did wrong.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
scaled.php

Here is the front and back of mine.
The text reads
Caught on Camera!
Your driving was considered dangerous.
A video may be posted on youtube tommorrow.
Please search your numberplate (without spaces on youtube and you can see what you did wrong.
I will be happy to respond to your comments, and the video may be removed if it was a misunderstanding.
You are surronded by metal and cyclists are not, any crashes are going to injure the cyclist, please take care when driving in future.
Don't forget, it's the public highway.

I'm not sure what sort of a response i will get, if it's a negative i will stop using them.

OP
OP
D

DrSquirrel

When you get punched in the face, don't blame me... but still post the vid :evil:

Top Bottom