Your total mileage.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spindrift

Ever.

In your puff.

Commuting, touring, pooyling, road racing, whateffah.

I make it around 4000m a year for 30 years, that's..... well over 100,000 miles!

feels tired, goes for a muffin...

Not the foggiest clue. Quite a lot though, tailing off a bit in recent years.;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That's more than me..... say 10 years of 6000-7000 = 70000 then about 8 years of not too much = 5000, then back upon the 4000-5000 per annum.... - maybe 80000 now !

I don't do big distances - just do shortish ones very fast (well up to 50 miles)

Plax

Guru
I only started cycling for the first time as an adult in August. Since then I have managed to clock up 1,016 miles in that 7 and a bit months. 643 miles so far this year. Should well achieve my target of 1000, I'm going to try and get 1500.

MERV said:
At an estimate 5000+ trips up the Mile End Road.

Have you changed username again. :angry:

I have no idea what my mileage is. Certainly not as high as some peoples as most of my rides are around the 20/30 mile mark and my commutes used to be no more than 7 or 12 each way.

I have been cycling pretty consistenly for about 30 years but went missing for about 5/6 of them, so I guess about 1500 a year, so with missing years about 30,000, maybe more, maybe less. Hats off to those of you in 100,000 plus territory.

MERV

Have you changed username again. ;)

Yeah but it's only a shortened version.
2j69xg6.jpg

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Done 2109m this year. Not sure about last year as i only started in May or April time i think and my computer on that bike stopped working. 2280m on the Giant and did about 2000m on the folder.

Top Bottom