Your vids for commenting on(Tact may not be used)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
If you were too close to avoid then yes, but you gave yourself room.
too close to avoid? It is up to the overtaker to overtake the overtakie safely, this would include not forcing them to slow down as soon as they have passed them, especial by nearly 10mph. Whilst in my video it didn't appear dangerous, only because I was fully aware of what was about to happen as soon as I saw him come past me, a less aware road user may not have seen it coming and gone straight into the back of him.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
1703424 said:
You appear to be looking at this from, what some might see as, a driver's agenda.
Why do you say that? I was in fact pointing out he cycled safely.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
1703473 said:
Anyone else would have been more concerned about the standard of the driving.
Standards of driving are bad across the board, this was nothing unusual.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
1703565 said:
Not in this instance. At one point you dismiss it as "Nothing to see" at another acknowledge it to be bad driving. Those two seem mutually exclusive to me.
It was bad driving, but also that bad driving wasnt endagering the cyclist, because the cyclist knew what he was doing. At the end of the day any confrontation was avoided by sensible and safe cycling. Hence nothing to see here. If you wanted an opinion on all bad driving,it would be pointless as its obvious, and it would take forever^_^

Oh I get this now. We're supposed to upload our vids for critique. How novel.

Well here's an old one but I think we can all learn from this. Over to you Col

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
1703605 said:
You were offered one vid to critique not bad driving in general. It contains a prime example of bad driving. The fact that the cyclist concerned was alive to the situation and able to deal with it is neither here nor there, the driver had no knowledge of that so what he did was dangerous. The one thing you didn't do in your critique was comment on the standard of the driving.
It was bad, :thumbsup:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Oh I get this now. We're supposed to upload our vids for critique. How novel.

Well here's an old one but I think we can all learn from this. Over to you Col

Ah now this is interesting, carefree, easy cycling style, into the middle of the road then in the gutter then in to the middle, well its looks like some already took notice of this?^_^

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1703663, member: 45"]He's behind you!![/quote]
Who is mags? I knew he was still here:laugh:

Top Bottom