Your vids for commenting on(Tact may not be used)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
If anyone wants to post their close call, or dangerous pass vids on here, Ill happily have a look and give an opinion. Bearing in mind that I will be honest in what I see. If you feel my opinion was wrong, then let me know why. It seems Im being seen as a car supporter as it always seems im commenting against cyclists and not for. lets balance things then , if we can. You up for it? :thumbsup:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1702380, member: 45"]I don't see you as a car supporter. More of a whinge.[/quote]
Ah paul, so about this agenda you acuse me off, what agenda do you mean?

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1702380, member: 45"]I don't see you as a car supporter. More of a whinge.[/quote]
You obviously dont have the guts for it then pc warrior ^_^

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1702388, member: 45"]Oh well.[/quote]
So what is your agenda then paul? just following me round making silly comments?:laugh:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1702388, member: 45"]Oh well.[/quote]
Come on then lets have one of your vids, Im sure you dont have anything to worry about, do you?^_^

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
There's already a forum for close call videos over in commuting. Let the anti car vitriol and opprobrium be focussed in one forum.
Is there a problem with this being here?
Actually on second thoughts, your probably right, I can see why some would be worried about some honest comments here, might show them to be very biased indeed.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member

The taxi is acting really strangely and shockingly, what came of that?

Other than the car passing, which didnt seem dangerous as you had the room if needed, nothing to see here, move along now. Nice cadence though:thumbsup:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Other than the car passing, which didnt seem dangerous as you had the room if needed, nothing to see here, move along now. Nice cadence though:thumbsup:
So there isn't a problem with someone overtaking you and braking straight away?

Top Bottom