Youtube clips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Please link to the video he commented on on gaz's channel, and to his 100mph riding? It doesn't count if it's on the Isle of Man surely?

Defy78

Could be that he has the speedo set to kph therefore he wouldn't actually be breaking the law (much :biggrin:). Just a thought...

Crankarm

Guru
I had one of these nutters pass me when I was out riding this beautiful afternoon. He scared the crap out of me at the high speed he passed by me. I think he was riding his high powered motorbike at well over 100mph on a rural B road. I hope he crashes and dies, but obviously doesn't take any one else with him. Tis the start of the season for idiots like these.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12n1Ube5MyM

Isle of Mann issues aside, looks like he has similar experiences to us if you watch the video above. He's doing a sensible speed for the conditions here too so the driver should have had no problem seeing him.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I had a friend at university who was taken around the TT course pillion (just finished his sandwich year on the IOM), half way around the course a prat came around the corner on another bike at 100 to 110 slower than the guy in the video hit the bike my friend was on head on and killed all three of them. I will never forget receiving the call from his mum. No words can deal with how she must have been feeling, so when the guy who posts the video shows contempt to Mr Cellophanes quote then he is a fool with no foresight. If he wants to go at that speed he should go on a track day where all the people there have signed up to the risk not a road open to the public.

Norm

His riding (on the videos I watched) looked pretty good to me. The link in the OP shows the guy holding back and he didn't exactly cane it out of the 30 limit at the end and the roads he rides fast are on the Isle of Man, where the white sign with a black diagonal often does mean derestricted rather than "National Speed Limit Applies". :ohmy:

The other videos I watched do seem to show issues which cyclists face daily, with SMIDSYs, side-swipes and t-boners.

A classic example of walking a mile in another man's shoes, I think.

Top Bottom