You've been warned!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shortmember

Bickerton Cyclocross Racing Team groupie
Fart sniffing can seem like a fun way to relax and unwind, but beware of the lethal side effects of saddle sniffing. Clinton used to be a babe magnet with a strong resemblance to Paul Newman when he was living near me a few years ago, but those years of hoovering up stale farts and fecal matter from saddles and bus seats has taken its toll on his looks.Don't do it, no matter how great the temptation.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Here is the full write up, very funny.

CYCLISTS have been warned to be on their guard – after Britain’s most notorious BIKE-SEAT SNIFFER walked free from a court. Legal commentators had expected Clinton Dennison to be jailed after he was caught snurging seats at a municipal bike shed in Balham, south London – for the 57th time! But not only was he found not guilty, his lawyer successfully argued that sniffing bike seats is NOT an offence if the bike’s owner does not witness the act.
In a landmark ruling, city magistrates agreed with Dennison’s solicitor Armitage Phelps that a sexual motive had not been proved – and if the cycle’s owner was not present to see the sniffing, a public order offence could not be proved. As Dennison’s snurging had only been seen by a CCTV operative, magistrates ruled there was no case to answer and ordered the 31-year-old bachelor to be freed. The case could make saddle sniffing almost impossible to prosecute outside certain strict circumstances.
Unemployed former water treatment operative Dennison said nothing outside court, simply scuttling away making a high-pitched wailing sound. But he has vowed in previous newspaper interviews: “If I see a bike seat, I will sniff it. The law will come around to my way of thinking, eventually.”
Jo Prendergast, of feminist bike club Menstrual Cycle, blasted:“Again, the Establishment has side-stepped the very real issue that bicycle-seat sniffing leads to all manner of anti woman crimes. “One day it’s sniffing a bike seat, the next it’s glancing at bottoms or saying ‘hello’ to women in the street.”
Even enemies of cyclists have reacted with fury at Dennison’s vile antics. Brendan O’Cafferidge of the Taxpaying Road Users’ Forum said:“Anyone who uses Britain’s roads hates cyclists. “But not even these lycra wearing nincompoops deserve having their seating areas insufflated like this.”

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
bicycle-seat sniffing leads to all manner of anti woman crimes. “One day it’s sniffing a bike seat, the next it’s glancing at bottoms or saying ‘hello’ to women in the street.”

When the hell did looking at someones arse become a crime ?

And saying hello in the street ? Next they will be offering to buy them a drink in a bar or even invite them out for a meal !

Linford

Snurging innit

7d77238b2f4778fb7ba702abd3d88afd.jpg

Top Bottom