Yulia Tymoshenko

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I was going to do that CC thing and ask for "pics please", until I realised that I was leaving myself open to accusations of wanting to see upheaval in your Carpathians :stop:.
So I googled Yulia Tymoshenko, and I have to ask if you had dreams about your teachers while at school? :tongue:......
yulia-tymoshenko-2011-10-11-11-0-39.jpg

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
It's a murky world Ukranian politics. Tymoshenko is one of the early 'entrepreneurs' who got hold of Soviet assets cheap and made a lot of money from them. I'm not sure that she'd be that welcome back as PM.

OTOH, considering how often the parliament descends into fist fights, I'd be backing Klitschko (well wouldn't want to oppose the former WC boxer at any rate)

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It's a murky world Ukranian politics. Tymoshenko is one of the early 'entrepreneurs' who got hold of Soviet assets cheap and made a lot of money from them. I'm not sure that she'd be that welcome back as PM.

OTOH, considering how often the parliament descends into fist fights, I'd be backing Klitschko (well wouldn't want to oppose the former WC boxer at any rate)
Not thinking about her politics right now, I just think she looks lovely :wub:
Nigella, Fnaar? You havin' a Turkish?
Clearly not :smile::thumbsup:
http://www.cyclechat.net/search/3376706/?q=Nigella&o=date&c[user][0]=88

Is she in the new Star Wars movie?

I've worked in Libya (Tripoli), Egypt (Sinai and Cairo) and Ukraine (Kiev, Yalta and Uzghorod) in the past few years (and a few more countries).

Do I see a pattern emerging? Wonder if Wm Hague would like to know where else I've been.......

stephec

Legendary Member
I was going to do that CC thing and ask for "pics please", until I realised that I was leaving myself open to accusations of wanting to see upheaval in your Carpathians :stop:.
So I googled Yulia Tymoshenko, and I have to ask if you had dreams about your teachers while at school? :tongue:......
yulia-tymoshenko-2011-10-11-11-0-39.jpg

I did. :smile:

And by an amazing coincidence, earlier on tonight whilst flicking through the music channels I saw Busted's What I go to School For video, top class!

Top Bottom