Zebra elbows

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
just noticed in bathroom mirror - i have zebra elbows !!!!! where i have got a tan whilst cycling and when i bent my elbows I can see stripes just like a zebra and the tops of my legs are white !!! (after living in Greece i'm not used to white bits LOL)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I think I suggested before you should do gardening in your bikini to compensate the cycling tan :smile:

Maz

Guru
just noticed in bathroom mirror - i have zebra elbows !!!!! where i have got a tan whilst cycling and when i bent my elbows I can see stripes just like a zebra and the tops of my legs are white !!! (after living in Greece i'm not used to white bits LOL)
Photographs, please. Or it didn't happen!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was getting 'panda eyes' *** too, so I started sitting in the sunshine without sunglasses on for about 20 minutes a day, whenever the opportunity arose.

*** Strictly - negative panda eyes, since pandas have darker fur round the eyes, rather than our lighter skin!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Yes i have a lovely tan below the knees and a distinct white line above. Have to use fake tan when i put a skirt on otherwise it looks most odd and my zebra stripe starts a quarter of the way down my arms. I also have the lovely and distinctive panda eyes where my glasses have been.
I do the same to hide my cycling tan lines :laugh:

OP
OP
s7ephanie

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
i wear the shortest shorts i could find !!! and the smallest top i can get away with :wub:

Top Bottom