Zeek discount vouchers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I use them all the time. I keep an eye on retailers that I know price match or have good sales and buy their vouchers when they have great discount. I have only had one problem, where the e-voucher code did not come through immediately, I email Zeek and within 20 minutes they sorted it and gave me £5 credit. I have probably spent about a thousand pounds via them over the year, most of it at Evans Cycles who price match.

OP
OP
T

totem

Total Newb, but eager to learn
Thanks, just needed some feedback, as there aren't many reliable reviews around on them.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
For balance I ordered £175 of Sainsbury's vouchers - they haven't arrived and appear to have been sent somewhere else entirely from the signature on Royal Mail's system.

I'm chasing it up with Zeek.

gaijintendo

Veteran
For balance I ordered £175 of Sainsbury's vouchers - they haven't arrived and appear to have been sent somewhere else entirely from the signature on Royal Mail's system.

I'm chasing it up with Zeek.
I recently got less than the full amount of Morrison's vouchers. They fixed the issue, but weirdly the second envelope had my address loosely stuck on someone elses address... How does something like that happen?

The vouchers have arrived promptly each time. Digital vouchers all work. Customer service is great, despite having two issues in the past.

Oh, and it goes without saying, if you want a £5 referral code, happy to supply one. Gets me credit too. 2T7SBNEH

Top Bottom