Zimbabwe Elections

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Well it may get even worse before it gets better as I cant see such pride going soo easily and effortlessly !

yenrod said:
Well it may get even worse before it gets better as I cant see such pride going soo easily and effortlessly !

I hope not, but it's possible I agree.

bonj2

Keith Oates said:
I read one report that inflation in the country is 100,000%, is that possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i heard on the radio that an egg costs 18 million dollars.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
If Mugabe bows out there is a grave danger of the infrastructure collapsing. The new government must tread very carefully and avoid any temptation to take revenge.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Alan H said:
If Mugabe bows out there is a grave danger of the infrastructure collapsing. The new government must tread very carefully and avoid any temptation to take revenge.

The infrastructure collapsing? I'm sorry, but Aaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaahaaaahaaa! He's zarked it up beyond all recognition, I'm not sure it's possible to make the country significantly worse off.

BentMikey said:
Hah! I remember buying an icecream for 7c!!!

and I remember a lot of our bike rides, as kids, used to take in a garage forecourt for ice cold Coke or Fanta for about 10c.

I still have an uneasy feeling about what's going to happen about the presidency now, you get the sense of ZANU-PF hatching more plans...

Top Bottom